Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Naming a Treasury

What's in a name?

The title of a treasury like the title of a blog must peek the readers interest or there will not be much of an audience. Many etsians say that they scroll through the lists of treasuries and only stop and click on the titles that catch their interests. Therefore, naming your treasuries "Pinks" or "Green Things" may not be the best idea if you want to share your creation with others.

My second treasury is named
"A Caress, A Tickle and A Blush."

What types of items did I put in it? .... Are you curious enough to look?

Well you have until March 12th at 9:49 pm to check it out.

Remember treasuries are ranked by

  1. "unique views" - which is each new person (computer IP address) that comes to the treasury.
  2. each time a picture is clicked by a person that is logged into etsy.
  3. and comments left.

Are you interested in learning more about how this works? Let me know in a comment.


1 comment:

  1. Darn that I missed seeing it.. I feel like I have been out of the loop a bit with blogging, Etsy, and otherwise... My family and I have been traveling a bit.. and my computer time has been limited! Sorry for the ramble...

    My point: Good Post.. I tend to click on the treasuries with the interesting names too, Something like "Green Things" probably wouldn't get a click from me.. But, "Caress, a tickle, and a blush"? You Bet!

    I hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete